Public Notices and Advisories
Masks are REQUIRED in all City Buildings
Guests are required to take their temperature upon entering the building.
Updated June 3, 2022
Dates for Street Sweeping, May 2022.
Notice is hereby given that the City of Chester, Chester, Pennsylvania will accept proposals via email for "REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL for PAYROLL SERVICES" according tot he specifications and proposal package requirements.
Copies of the Request for Proposal for Payroll Services may be obtained from the Interim Chief Financial Officer office in the Chester City Hall, Municipal Building, 1 East 4th Street, Chester, Pennsylvania, 19013 or via email request at [email protected] and [email protected] beginning March 30th, 2022.
Emailed RFP’s must be received by the Interim Chief Financial Officer in the Chester City Hall, Municipal Building, 1 East 4th Street, Chester, Pennsylvania, 19013, or via email at [email protected] and [email protected] by 11:59 p.m. on May 6th, 2022.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL for PAYROLL SERVICES
The City of Chester reserves the right to reject any and all RFP’s, waive informalities in the process, and accept the RFP deemed to be in the best interest of the City of Chester.
Candice Newsome, City Clerk
- Summer Food Service Program
- July 4 Celebration – Request for Vendors
- Updated Mask Policy – Updated
- May 2022 Street Sweeping Schedule
- Request for Proposal | Payroll Services
- MORTGAGE & UTILITY ASSISTANCE PROGRAM – CLOSED
- Welsh Street Closing
- Christmas Tree Disposal | Bulk Trash Pick-up
- HUD 2020 Program Assessment Letter
- Deliberative & Council Meetings 2022 – Open to the Public