Office of Mayor Thaddeus Kirkland
Date: Wednesday, September 25, 2019
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
contact: Aigner Cleveland
Office of Workforce Development Set to Host Fall Job Fair September 26
(CHESTER, PA) – The City of Chester’s Office of Workforce Development will host a Fall Job Fair on Thursday, September 26, 2019 from 10am through 2pm at Chester City Hall.
The event will feature participation from more than two dozen local employers/organizations.
A complete list of confirmed employers/organizations can be found below.
Attendees are encouraged to wear business professional attire and make multiple copies of their most up to date résumé.
WHO: The City of Chester’s Office of Workforce Development
WHAT: Will host a Fall Job Fair
WHERE: Chester City Hall (Community Room)
1 Fourth Street
Chester, PA 19013
WHEN: Thursday, September 26, 2019 from 10am – 2pm
1. 2020 Census Bureau
2. Allstate Career School
3. American Safety Options, INC
4. Aventura of Pembrooke
5. Agronomed Pharmaceuticals (Medical Marijuana Manufacturing Company)
7. Chester Education Foundation
8. Chester Housing Authority
9. Chester Police Department
10. Chester-Upland School District
11. Childcare Careers
12. City of Chester
13. Community Action Agency of Delco, Inc.
14. Delaware County Assistance Office
15. EDSI Solutions
17. Fair Acres Geriatric Center
18. Harcum College (Prospect Park)
19. Harrah’s Philadelphia Racetrack & Casino
20. Kaleidoscope Family Solutions
21. Kelsch Associates, INC.
22. Laborers’ Local 413
23. Partner’s Plus by the Learning House
24. Power Home Remolding
26. SP Plus, INC
27. Staffing Plus, INC
28. State of Delaware Department of Corrections
29. The Communities of Don Guanella & Divine Providence
30. Titanium Security & Surveillance
31. Values into Action
32. Versant Health
33. Wilmington Job Corps Center