Office of Mayor Thaddeus Kirkland
Date: Tuesday, March 26, 2019
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
contact: Aigner Cleveland
Office of Workforce Development Set to Host Spring Job Fair March 28
(CHESTER, PA) – The City of Chester’s Office of Workforce Development will host a Spring Job Fair on Thursday, March 28, 2019 from 10am through 1pm at Chester City Hall.
The event will feature participation from nearly three dozen local employers/organizations. A complete list of confirmed employers/organizations can be found below.
Attendees are encouraged to wear business professional attire and make multiple copies of their most up to date résumé.
WHO: The City of Chester’s Office of Workforce Development
WHAT: Will host a Spring Job Fair
WHERE: Chester City Hall (Community Room)
1 Fourth Street
Chester, PA 19013
WHEN: Thursday, March 28, 2019 from 10am – 1pm
1. Abraxas Academy
2. Aventura of Pembrooke
3. Agronomed Pharmaceuticals (Medical Marijuana Manufacturing Company)
4. Always Best Care Senior Services
5. Business Interface
7. Chester Community Charter School
8. Chester Education Foundation
9. Chester Housing Authority
10. Chester Police Department
11. Chester-Upland School District
12. Childcare Careers
13. City of Chester
14. Community Action Agency of Delco, Inc.
15. Delaware County Assistance Office
16. Delta-T Group, Inc.
17. Department of Corrections
18. EDSI Solutions
20. Fair Acres Geriatric Center
21. Goodwill of Delaware and Delaware County
22. I-Lead / Harcum College in Chester
23. Kelsch Associates, INC.
24. Lisette Home Care Services LLC
25. Local 413
26. Mobile Dredging & Video Pipe, INC.
27. My Independence at Home
28. Partner’s Plus by the Learning House
29. Penn Home Health Care Agency
30. Philly Trans
31. Power Home Remolding
33. SP Plus, INC
34. Staffing Plus, INC
35. The Communities of Don Guanella & Divine Providence